The Top End’s billabongs are truly a wonderful places, a fishing trip to these billabongs is much more than that. Whilst consistently delivering good Barra fishing, they are also some of Top Ends most scenic locations.
Mixed in with your day chasing Barra, you could expect to see a wide variety of Water Birds, Sea Eagles, Crocodiles, Water Buffalo, and even Wild Pigs.
Fishing these scenic lily and pandanus lined billabongs is certainly something to be experience.
Various top end billabongs. Corroboree Billabong, Shady Camp Billabong, Hardies Lagoon, Mary River Bridge Lagoon.
Various locations including:- Point Stuart Wilderness Lodge, air-conditioned rooms, in-ground pool, Bar and Bistro. Corroboree Park Tavern, basic air-conditioned accommodation, great pub meals at the tavern.
Barramundi, but you can also target Saratoga & Tarpon.
Minimum of two is required. Larger groups can be catered for.
May – November
This tour is available from 2 to 4 days.
You will be collected from your Darwin accommodation before sunrise and will be transferred to the fishing location in an air-conditioned late model 4wd. On the final day, you will be returned to your accommodation by approx 5pm.
- Transfers in luxury four-wheel drive
- All fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- Accommodation whilst on tour
- Lunches, cooked breakfasts and dinners (except breakfast day 1 and dinner on the final day)
- Light refreshments
- special dietary requirements catered for
What to Bring
- Personal Toiletries
- Any Medication
- Wide brimmed hat
- Cool light clothing, Long sleeves and pants are recommended
- Polarized sunglasses
- 30+ sunscreen
- Camera/Video with plenty of film
from $625.00 per person per day
Last modified: April 10, 2017