The Mary River / Shady Camp is one of the Territories best known Barramundi fishing locations as it consistanly produces great fishing year after year.
Trophy Barramundi over the magic metre mark are not an uncommon catch at this sensational spot. As well as Barramundi, Threadfin Salmon are also on offer and a quick trip out to the reefs can see you tangling with arm stretching Black Jew Fish.
Accommodation is lodge style at the comfortable Point Stuart Wilderness Lodge. Air-conditioned Rooms, Licensed Bar & bistro and a shaded pool provide a comfortable retreat after a days fishing.
Barramundi, but you may also chase Jewfish and Threadfin Salmon to name a few.
Minimum of two is required. Larger groups can be catered for.
Mary River including Shady Camp & Tommycut
February – May
This tour is available from two to 7 days.
You will be collected from your Darwin accommodation/airport before sunrise and will be transferred to the Mary River. On the final day, you will be returned to your accommodation by approx 5pm.
- Transfers in four-wheel drive tour vehicle
- All fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- Lunches, morning tea, breakfasts and cooked dinners whilst on tour
- Accommodation whilst on tour
- Light refreshments
- special dietary requirements catered for
What to Bring
- Personal Toiletries
- Any Medication
- Wide brimmed hat
- Cool light clothing, Long sleeves and pants are recommended
- Polarized sunglasses
- 30+ sunscreen
- Camera/Video Camera with plenty of film
- Insect repellent
from $650 per person per day
Last modified: April 10, 2017